The 2015 ACRS conference will be held at Daydream Island, Queensland from 28th – 31st July.
This fabulous venue will host us for workshops and a welcome function on 28th, two full days of discussions and paper presentations on 29th and 30th and workshops and other activities on 31st.
Call for Papers: Now closed. Please submit your Abstract on any coral reef topic by 15th May.
Registration: Now open. Early bird registration is available until 28th May. Please register as soon as possible to help us secure the accommodation. This year registration covers almost everything you will need once you leave the mainland:
– Transfers to and from Daydream Island from either Hamilton Island or Airlie Beach
– 3 night’s accommodation from 28th to 31st July – you select whether you would like twinshare or single occupancy. If you wish, we will happily arrange someone for you to share with and will check with you for approval first.
– Welcome function on 28th July with canapés and drinks
– 2 days of conference sessions
– Buffet breakfast each day
– Lunch on 29th and 30th July
– Conference Awards dinner on 30th July
Student Mentoring Day: Students are invited to take part in the Student Mentoring Day on 28th July. The ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies will generously subsidise your twinshare accommodation for the 27th July if you are attending this day. In the registration process $80 will be deducted from your registration charge. All you need to do is indicate your accommodation dates on the form and the extra night (27th July) will be booked for you.
Student Travel Awards: ACRS will provide travel grants to subsidise student attendance at the conference.
Photo competition: Delegates are invited to participate in this year’s photo competition.